Saturday, May 28, 2011

Frozen Treats: Bahama Freeze

All winter long my brother and I looked forward to Bahama Freeze opening it's trailer window for sweet, frozen goodness. On the first day that the temperature reached 100 degrees my mom and dad took us for snow cones before the pool. We both picked Bahama Freeze flavor. It was blue and coconuty. I liked it, but I wished I had mixed something else in with it. My brother had no complaints. My mom got piña colada because it has no color and she got my dad coconut because she thought he'd like it. He didn't. He thought it tasted like fake sweetener. And he said the same thing about mine. I thought it was yummy. We always pick size small. For $2.25 it's the perfect amount to cool you off and make you crazy with sugar! And check out the sign behind us ... they have hundreds of flavors and you can mix and match all of them!This weekend we went back with my friend Bridget and we both got cherry. YUMMY! Clifford got pink bubble gum and as usual was the first one finished.We also visited the Bahama Breeze with Liefen and Tor. Here I tried Ocean Pacific flavor which I didn't like at all. Too sour. They were really sweet and traded me for a Cherry snow cone instead. It was perfect.

GET ONE: Bahama Freeze, 8213 Brodie Ln. Austin, Texas 78745

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, can't wait to take my kids and their cousins to try this one!