Sunday, July 21, 2013

Frozen Treats: d'Lites

I don't know why it has taken me so long to write about this place because we have been here many, many times since it opened. The owners are super nice and the ice cream is always DELIGHTFUL

My mom likes it because it is actually pretty light and we can get a perfectly sized kid's cone for about $2.50.

I love how the flavors change every day! Every week they fill in a chalk board with the flavors that will be there each day. If you miss your favorite they put the extras in the freezer and you can purchase a small container of it for later. 

My favorite way to eat soft serve ice cream is swirled together. Today I got chocolate lava cake swirled with frosting.

 Clifford ordered s'mores swirled with wedding cake.
I keep hoping we'll make it on a day where I can get something PINK and white swirled together, like the picture on the sign. I guess we'll just have to keep going back!

GET SOME: d'Lites, 4404 West William Cannon Drive, Austin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Retta! Your blog is great! D'Lites is honored to be part of your tour of frozen treats around Austin. Next time your in, let us know so we can buy your ice cream. Hopefully it'll be a pink & white swirl - like the sign :)

Courtney
D'Lites