Thursday, July 11, 2013

Frozen Treats: Good Times

Two years in a row now the Good Times truck has shown up at my neighborhood Fourth of July party and both years my mom has let me and my brother wait in line for treats. This is awesome because she NEVER lets us get anything from the ice cream truck normally. This truck has a couple of relatively healthy options (those are not what we chose) like some made without dyes or some made with juices. This is a fun business because you can call the owner and schedule her to show up at your party to sell treats! And she doesn't annoy my mom by driving down the street at bedtime with ice cream truck music blaring.

Clifford chose a ginormous red popsicle for $2.50
I picked chocolate mint ice cream under a perfect chocolate shell for $2.00
If you're lucky she'll be at your next party! Contact her here: http://www.goodtimesaustin.com/

No comments: